About Us - Facilities Advisors Florida
Pierre Del Rosario CAM,RS,RSS
Facilities Advisors Florida
14502 N Dale Mabry, Suite 200
Telephone /Text: (813) 444-8022
66 West Flagler Street, Suite 900 # 1701
National web site: www.reservestudyusa.com
Who we are
Facilities Advisors Florida was formed to provide for the complete facilities maintenance management needs of common interest realty associations and other organizations. We have 30+ years experience with condominium associations and planned developments, and 20+ years experience with CDD, timeshare associations and country clubs. Condo hotels, churches, schools, and governmental entities are relatively newer additions to the service group. While most organizations are familiar with the traditional reserve study, only a few have moved to the next level of integrating the study into a complete facilities maintenance plan.
Our philosophy is that the reserve study is but one phase of the facilities maintenance process - the starting point. We have developed software that allows any organization that maintains complex facilities to better manage their facilities. The result is a more knowledgeable management team, more efficient staff, and more cost savings for the association. For those organizations that are not yet ready to commit to industry best practices, an integrated facilities management system, we will certainly perform the traditional stand-alone reserve study services. This is the starting point for developing an integrated facilities management plan.
We have a more than 30 year commitment to the industry for reserve study services. No service company can survive that long in this industry without having proved themselves time and time again. Our Company has not only survived, but excelled during that time period, receiving such recognition that our president, Gary Porter, served as CAI's national president in 1998-99. We have benefitted from the trust of the industy. That trust was earned through our core values.
- INTEGRITY: Maintaining a high level of integrity is the only choice our clients will accept from us, and our personal standards demand it.
- TRUSTWORTHY/TEAM-ORIENTED: We know that mutual trust and teamwork creates a progressive working environment that attracts and retains the best and the brightest people.
- RESPECTFUL: We recognize the importance of treating our Clients and Staff and all others in a respectful manner at all times.
- RESPONSIBLE: We know that we have a responsibility to understand our client company's objectives and to strive to successfully implement these programs.
- RESPONSIVE: Our responsiveness separates us in a positive manner from our competition. Our ability to act quickly and effectively wins the praise and respect of all.
- CUSTOMER DRIVEN: We recognize the importance of listening closely to our Clients to better understand their unique requirements. Providing progressive programs, processes and solutions to meet their requirements is essential to our mutual success.
- EFFICIENT: We know that a progressive approach to innovation and how we organize and perform our work is critical to our individual and team success. We understand our roles and responsibilities in this process and how our performance impacts the performance of others.
- EXCEPTIONAL PERFORMERS: We know that we must be better than our competition every day to attract, satisfy and maintain our Clients. Our individual and team efforts are always progressive and go beyond expectations.
Facilities Advisors Florida, Inc. is a company geared with unique expert knowledge, skills, and experience to serve your reserve study and facilities maintenance needs.
Our goal is to excel within the industry as a leader in providing personalized and premium service by using only qualified and trained personnel geared to achieving benchmark performance.
Pierre Del Rosario has provided financial services to condominium and homeowners associations since 2000. He is co-author of "Reserve Studies The Complete Guide". He holds a college degree in accounting and Certified Public Accountant in Mexico, a professional certificate of Financial Management of the University of California San Diego, he has worked with most of our clients in performing their reserve studies. His experience on reserve studies includes virtually every type of project, including; CDD, garden style condominium projects, high rise condominium projects, planned developments, timeshare projects and churches. Mr. Del Rosario has also earned the RS (Reserve Specialist) credential issue by CAI designated Reserve Specialist (RS). and RSS(Reserve Study Specialist) a permit from the State of Nevada, and Community Association Manager (CAM) from Florida.
Gary Porter has provided financial services to condominium and homeowners associations since 1976. He has authored five books, including "Reserve Studies The Compleate Guide," and more than 200 articles on association financial matters. He is considered to be one of the foremost financial experts for associations, and has been quoted or published in the Wall Street Journal, Kiplinger’s Personal Finance, Common Ground, The Ledger Quarterly, and The Practical Accountant. He is also the author of the American Institute of CPA’s course "Providing Services to CIRAs (Common Interest Realty Associations)." He has been performing reserve studies since 1982. Mr. Porter holds the RS (Reserve Specialist) credential issued by CAI, is a registered Reserve Study Specialist with the state of Nevada also Mr. Porter holds the FMP(Facilities Management Professional) credential, which designates him as an expert in facilities management, the most critical skill in component condition assessment
Mr. Porter has been active in the industry for decades. He was a founding member of the CAI Channel Islands California chapter in 1979. He served as CAI's national president in 1998-99. He has received numerous awards, including CAI's Distinguished Service Award, and CACM's Vision Award for outstanding service.